As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Shipments are inspected before shipping, however on occasion a shipment may be lost or damaged in transit. At the time your shipment is received, it is your responsibility to follow these guidelines.
Before you sign the delivery receipt (bill of lading) and before the driver leaves:
- Verify the number of items
- Open, unpack and thoroughly inspect your shipment for any hidden or concealed damage, missing or incorrect items.
- If damage or shortages are discovered, you must make a notation on all copies of the freight bill describing the damage or shortage in detail
- It is your right to refuse any shipment that shows signs of damage or shortage at the time of delivery (call us at (616) 777-7236 if possible before doing so)
- If the driver demands to leave before all portions of your shipment have been inspected, note on the delivery receipt near your signature that the driver would not allow inspection
- Taking photos is a must do!
- Save all shipping cartons and packaging materials
- Immediately request an inspection by the carrier and file a freight claim*
- All shortages and damage deliveries must be telephoned to Eats Equipment within 24 hours of receipt of shipment.
* If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- You must call in advance for a return authorization. If you have any questions, please call (616) 777-7236 between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday.
- After the item(s) are received back to the return location (that is determined at time of item return request) and have been inspected, your money will be refunded within 48 hours for the item(s) returned minus the restocking fees.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will forfeit the free shipping and be responsible for the combined actual "original ship to" and "return" shipping charges.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
- The above also applies to orders that have been cancelled or refused after the item(s) have been shipped or are in transit to the customer's location.