Thank you for placing your order with Eats Equipment.
We are committed to nothing short of excellence before, during, and after you receive your merchandise from us. We realize that even though we provide only the best food industry equipment, you may occasionally find it necessary to return or exchange an item. We understand that sometimes things change.
DAMAGED AND DEFECTIVE ITEMS:
PLEASE NOTE that this page covers only items that the customer wants to return of his own volition. If an item arrives damaged, a manufacturer defect, or other error on our part, rest assured that we will do everything in our power to repair or replace it at no cost to you, even if it’s an item that is generally non-returnable. Please see Shipping Polices for details.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN:
Items must be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, minus the combined "original ship to" and "return" shipping fee plus the restocking fee, provided you follow the instructions listed below.
All returns must meet the following conditions:
- The item must be clean (no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, etc.).
- The item must be unused and not modified.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
- No returns on opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as new.
- No Special Order Products may be returned.
- No returns on items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description.
- We can not accept return requests more than 30 days after delivery.
Upon meeting these conditions you will receive a full Refund less shipping and restocking fees as stated herein.
All Shipping charges are non-refundable. For orders that received “Free shipping” or if the item was advertised as “Free shipping”, our actual outbound shipping cost of the item will be withheld from your refund amount. Return shipping costs (of sending the item back to us) are also the responsibility of the customer. (Unless the item is being returned due to our error, manufacturer defects, or damage during shipping, in which case we would send you a prepaid shipping label).
F.A.Q. Why Shipping Fees? Even though you’re giving us back an item that we can resell, the "free" shipping is a service that the carrier (UPS, FedEx, or a freight company) has performed and charged us. “Free Shipping”, is built into the product and is a method to pass on our volume shipping discount to you. It is solely meant to save you money. We paid that shipping fee, therefore when a customer returns a product, the amount we paid has to get deducted.
Registered commercial account buyers are responsible for up to a 23% restocking fee of the items returned. Non-registered commercial, non-commercial, consumer or residential delivered buyers are responsible for a 29% restocking fee of items returned. The restock fee does not include the combined "original ship to" and the "return shipping" costs which are calculated separately.
F.A.Q. Why Restocking Fees? All equipment dealers charge a restocking fee. Some do upfront, others build it in their pricing structure. In conjunction, with our manufacturers and fulfillment centers, we ship items directly from warehouses located across the United States. These companies have to employ personnel to accept returns, inspect them to make sure all conditions are met (all the pieces are there, original packaging, no damage, no wear and tear), repair occasional minor damages caused by return shipping (if not large enough to cause them to refuse the item), replace missing hardware, packaging, and instruction manuals, and put the item back in circulation. This process is charged the dealers, which all dealers, ourselves included, have no choice but to pass on to the customer.
- Customers must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (#) to qualify for a return.
- Items returned without an RMA# will not be accepted. The appropriate parties need to know it’s coming.
- For a return to be accepted, customer must request an RMA number within 30 days of delivery.
- The easiest way to request an RMA number is by completing our easy online Return Authorization Request Form.
- Once it’s approved, we will send you an email within 1-2 business days containing easy and precise shipping directions, including your RMA# and the appropriate return shipping address.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of your receiving your RMA number
- We recommend that you make sure the item is packed properly and that the shipment is insured for its retail value.
- You should also obtain a valid tracking number. We are not responsible for items that are get lost or damaged on the way from the customer’s address to any of the return facilities.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- They must be in new, unused, resalable condition and contain all packaging materials, manuals, and blank warranty cards. Any item not in its original condition will be deemed unsuitable for resale and will not be accepted for a refund.
IMPORTANT: Returns to our corporate headquarters, listed on the "Contact Us" page, will not be accepted. You must ship the item to the address we give you in the RMA email we send you. If an item is shipped to our corporate headquarters, it will have to be reshipped to the correct address. This additional shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Will be issued within 30 days after we have received, inspected, and approved the return.
- We will send your refund via the original payment method that you used to pay for the item.