The Energy Mizer model EST low temperature, chemical sanitizing commercial dishwasher meets UL Electrical and ETL Sanitation (NSF Standard 3) standards WITHOUT the use of BOOSTER or TANK HEATERS. Model EST is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Each unit automatically washes, rinses and sanitizes food service utensils in standard 20" x 20" racks. Unit comes with upper and lower stainless steel wash arms. Note: This machine does not have built-in heaters, therefore produces no steam.
CLICK HERE to see Temp-Sure™ Information
- 40 racks / 160 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.09 gallons of water per cycle.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system that assures proper chemical usage.
- Power drain saves space, eliminates noisy solenoid and external sump. Drains quickly.
- Available for straight or corner applications.
- Integrated scrap tray prevents food soil from entering drain system.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Unique sanitizing system provides instant sanitation and eliminates chlorine damage to the machine.
- Left to Right: 25.75 Inches
- Front to Back: 25.75 Inches
- Height: 56 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
EST-C, EST-C w/ Temp
|Booster Heater Included||No|
|Clean Type||Low Temperature|
|Drain Pump Included||No|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Racks per hour||40|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Manufacturer's Specification Sheet: