Glass Washer Details:
You've got a lot of work to do and not a whole lot of time to do it. If this is something that you still trying to work out, you aren't alone. This CMA Dishmachines GL-C commercial glasswasher is going to help make that workload lighter and easier with its heavy duty capability of being able to help you out with cleaning and sanitizing up to 1,000 glasses measuring 2.5 inches every hour. When you're looking for a commercial glass washer that can keep up with high levels of traffic, the CMA Dishmachines GL-C glass washing machine is going to really impress you.
With the CMA Dishmachines GL-C glassware washer you'll be able to customize all of the important features of the machine including the temperature of the rinsing and washing. You'll also be able to use the hands-free start and stop that uses glasses to tell it when to start working for you. This is greatly noise-reduced and has simple controls to help with its easy to understand and customize functions. Also this is the case for cleaning, so everyone will be able to make sure that the least amount of thought and effort goes into working on the cleaning of your glasses for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 1000 2-1/2" glasses per hour.
- Hands-free glass activated on/off stop is safe and convenient.
- Independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms ensure superior results.
- 120V (GW-100) with built-in 1.25kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- 208-230V (GL-C) with built-in 3kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- Compatible with both Iodine and Chlorine Sanitizers.
- Simple controls for operation and cleaning.
- All stainless steel construction assures trouble free service and a long life.
- Optional rinse temperature allows flexible sanitizing options.
- Poly ProTM circular conveyor is extremely durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Double wall construction for quiet back bar operation.
- Internal chemical storage.
- Built-in chemical pumps with primer switches.
- Left to Right: 25.25 Inches
- Front to Back: 25.16 Inches
- Height: 40.5 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
|Booster Heater Included||No|
|Clean Type||Low Temperature|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Glasses per hour||1,000|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Manufacturer's Specification Sheet: