Glass Washer Details:
You've got a lot of things to do and washing dishes and glassware isn't one of them. Okay, so maybe it is, but you are going to have to make sure that you get something powerful and simple to help you out in that department. Here to help you out with that is this beautiful model, the CMA Dishmachines GW-100 commercial glass washing machine . To start things off on the right foot, this model will help you clean and sanitize up to 1,000 glasses per hour. There are upper and lower wash and rinse arms that will work independently as well.
With the CMA Dishmachines GW-100 glassware washer you'll be able to tweak the rinse temperature to your own preference among other things. There are also built-in internal chemical pumps with primer switches. Without question, this is what you're going to want for high traffic areas and this is a great commercial glass washing machine that won't fail to give you all that you're looking for.
For those spots that want something to do it all for them, the CMA Dishmachines GW-100 glasswasher will give you hat you want and them some with its high quality features and well thought-out design that is impressive to say the least. The icing on the cake will be the noise cancellation that is going to really sell this to you as someone who needs everything to work right as is requested.
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 1000 2-1/2" glasses per hour.
- Hands-free glass activated on/off stop is safe and convenient.
- Independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms ensure superior results.
- 120V (GW-100) with built-in 1.25kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- 208-230V (GL-C) with built-in 3kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- Compatible with both Iodine and Chlorine Sanitizers.
- Simple controls for operation and cleaning.
- All stainless steel construction assures trouble free service and a long life.
- Optional rinse temperature allows flexible sanitizing options.
- Poly ProTM circular conveyor is extremely durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Double wall construction for quiet back bar operation.
- Internal chemical storage.
- Built-in chemical pumps with primer switches.
- Left to Right: 25.25 Inches
- Front to Back: 25.13 Inches
- Height: 40.5 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
|Booster Heater Included||No|
|Clean Type||Low Temperature|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Glasses per hour||1,000|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Manufacturer's Specification Sheet: