CMA Energy Mizer model S low temperature, chemical sanitizing commercial dishwasher meets NSF, CSA and UL sanitation and construction standards WITHOUT the use of BOOSTER or TANK HEATERS. The model S is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Each unit automatically washes, rinses and sanitizes food service utensils in standard 19-3/4" x 19-3/4" racks and accommodates oversized plates and utensils with a 27" high door clearance. Unit comes standard with upper and lower stainless steel wash arms. The model S incorporates a pump purging system that improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle. Note: This machine does not have built-in heaters, therefore produces no steam.
- 80 racks / 320 covers per hour. Model SB
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps. Specially designed pull-pins allow wash arms to be easily removed for cleaning.
- Pump purging system improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system that assures proper chemical usage.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Large 27" high door opening accommodates larger items and utensils.
- Integrated scrap tray prevents food soil from entering drain system.
- Stainless steel impeller offers extended life and service.
- Two dishracks included.
- Built-in strainer in water inlet to prevent water valve from clogging.
- Left to Right: 44.25 Inches
- Front to Back: 25.25 Inches
- Height: 67 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
|Booster Heater Included||No|
|Clean Type||Low Temperature|
|Drain Pump Included||No|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Racks per hour||80|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Manufacturer's Specification Sheet: