Ice Machine Details:
When you are making an investment you need to be able to trust the machine that you are working with, and this great professional quality ice machine is going to be working at winning your over in no uncertain terms. The Hoshizaki F-1002MRJ-C boasts about the great production of 821lbs of cubelet ice over the span of 24 hours and you'll be able to rely on the ice that you're going to be able to get coming your way, especially when it comes to the idea that you'll be able to rely on the quality of that ice too.
The ice produced from the Hoshizaki F-1002MRJ-C is going to be clean and perfectly sanitary, so that you mainly have to worry about keeping the exterior stainless steel clean, yourself. Less work for you and you'll still get the comfort and quality that you're looking for in terms of your ice. However, at the same time, don't neglect the inside of your unit. Even though it has great quality components on the inside, you'll want to pair it with a commercial water filter system and an ice water sanitizing device along with atleast a bi-annual ice machine cleaning from a professional or you can easily do it yourself.
After using this ice maker, it will be a matter of no time before your customers will love the ease of chewing the ice as well, which is going to keep them coming back and will give you both a better experience in the end.
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless
- Cubelet - Up to 821 lbs. of ice production per 24 hrs.
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus
- Antimicrobial Agent
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Flush cycle removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Mount two units, side-by-side, in only 44” of floor
- space for double the amount of ice production
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Keep your ice machine cleaner and your customers healthier with our BioZone IZ-X-30 UV Sanitation System.
Product Dimensions: (convert to fractions)
- Left to Right: 22 Inches
- Front to Back: 27.38 Inches
- Height: 26 Inches
3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
F-1002MRJ-C, F-1001MRH-C, F-1001MRJ-C
|Compressor Cooling Type||Remote Cooled|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Lbs of Ice Made Per 24 Hrs||821 Pounds|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor|
Spec Sheet (PDF)