Ice Machine Details:
You're going to be looking to be able to provide your customers with the cleanest ice around, which is why we are here to help you get there. The Hoshizaki F-1002MWJ-C is going to give you sophisticated technology in an ice machine so that you'll be able to fit this into your commercial location and get the best kind of ice possible in terms for your customer's satisfaction.
Using sophisticated ice cleaning technology the Hoshizaki F-1002MWJ-C will help you be able to rely on the fact that all of the ice that comes out of this machine is going to be of the highest quality too, and will provide your clients with clean, fresh, and great tasting "sonic ice" in their drinks.
You'll also be able to see that you're investing in a quality-made machine that is going to help you get the hard work done and you won't even have to lift a finger to do it.
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing
- Cubelet - Up to 878 lbs. of ice production per 24 hrs.
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Flush cycle removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Mount two units, side-by-side, in only 44” of floor space for double the amount of ice production
- R-404A Refrigerant
Keep your ice machine cleaner and your customers healthier with our BioZone IZ-X-30 UV Sanitation System.
- Left to Right: 22 Inches
- Front to Back: 27.38 Inches
- Height: 26 Inches
3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
F-1002MWJ-C, F-1001MWH-C, F-1001MWJ-C
|Compressor Cooling Type||Water Cooled|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Lbs of Ice Made Per 24 Hrs||878 Pounds|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor|