Ice Machine Details:
You're looking for classic ice machine quality and you'll be able to get that for yourself when you dedicate the time and attention to researching properly what exactly you need. Or so you thought. Here's with the Hoshizaki F-1501MRJ-C is all that you're going to need so that you don't have to waste your time researching or looking around any longer.
The Hoshizaki F-1501MRJ-C stainless steel beauty will produce up to 1335lbs of nugget style ice per 24 hours so that you are never going to run the risk of running low on ice for your customers. You'll be able to trust the fact that this is all about producing the cleanest and purest ice you can find in terms of keeping your customer satisfied with the way the ice is going to taste and feel in their drink.
To give you a guarantee on a quality machine, you'll be happy to hear that Hoshizaki America assures a long life by providing a great warranty with your unit so that you won't have to be worrying about having to replace it for years to come.
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing
- Cubelet - Up to 1335 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Mount two units, side-by-side, in only 60” of floor space for double the amount of ice production
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Flush cycle removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- R-404A Refrigerant
Keep your ice machine cleaner and your customers healthier with our BioZone IZ-X-30 UV Sanitation System.
- Left to Right: 30 Inches
- Front to Back: 27.5 Inches
- Height: 34.44 Inches
3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Compressor Cooling Type||Remote Cooled|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Lbs of Ice Made Per 24 Hrs||1,335 Pounds|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor|