Ice Machine Details:
To keep up with your high pressure requirements in terms of the high capacity of ice that you need, we've got a high capacity flaked ice maker that is going to really please you. The Hoshizaki F-1501MWJ offers you the production of up to 1624lbs of ice every 24 hours and you'll find it is easy to use these perfectly formed flakes however you feel is best for yours and your customer's needs. You also are going to love the idea that the Hoshizaki F-1501MWJ flaked ice maker will fit in perfectly with the rest of your commercial refrigeration appliances or any other stainless steel work tables / equipment that you might have, and you'll be able to transition your way towards the idea of quality without losing anything.
To keep you feeling in control, you'll see that the ice that's produced here is quality too, with sanitary assurances and the ability to be able to give you the freshest and cleanest ice that you could be hoping to find in any kind of spot in terms of commercially flaked ice.
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing
- Flaker - Up to 1624 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Mount two units, side-by-side, in only 60” of floor space for double the amount of ice production
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Flush cycle removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- R-404A Refrigerant
Keep your ice machine cleaner and your customers healthier with our BioZone IZ-X-30 UV Sanitation System.
- Left to Right: 30 Inches
- Front to Back: 27.5 Inches
- Height: 34.44 Inches
3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Compressor Cooling Type||Water Cooled|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Type||Flaked Ice|
|Lbs of Ice Made Per 24 Hrs||1,624 Pounds|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor|