Ice Machine Details:
With 650lbs of ice per 24 hours, this is going to be the fast acting and fast providing ice maker for your place. The Hoshizaki FD-650MAH-C will fit in with the rest of your commercial kitchen equipment, and this chewable ice machine is going to be exactly what your clients are looking for to keep their drinks refreshed. For maximum comfort, there is a two second flush that will happen every hour and that is to ensure that the water being made into ice stays as clean and pure as possible. This will give a better overall taste to your ice as well.
You'll also love the way that you have control over every point of the Hoshizaki FD-650MAH-C in terms of the bin control and the hygiene portion of this machine in particular. It's perfect for the commercial user who is hoping to make the right purchase in terms of the model that is the right fit.
The Hoshizaki FD-650MAH-C is going to give you the right quality and comfort that you're looking for in your commercial ice machine.
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless
- Up to 650 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Flush cycle removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus
- Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Keep your ice machine cleaner and your customers healthier with our BioZone IZ-X-30 UV Sanitation System.
- Left to Right: 22 Inches
- Front to Back: 24 Inches
- Height: 26 Inches
3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor
Please see spec sheet for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Compressor Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
|Exterior Summary||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Lbs of Ice Made Per 24 Hrs||650 Pounds|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor|
Spec Sheet (PDF)